A Community United
We work together as a community building positive, honest and connected relationships that ensure all students grow to become contributing members of their present and future communities.
Our STUDENTS agree and commit to:
- Leading others in a positive way. We do not have to follow the negative behaviour of others.
- Being a positive risk taker and not being afraid of failure.
- Valuing others by accepting responsibility for our mistakes.
- Speaking the truth.
- Communicating clearly and regularly
- Being determined in our efforts at school by being confident, willing and motivated
- Displaying a friendly, positive attitude by listening, not being judgemental and not swearing
- Leaving no person out by including everyone in what we do, being open minded and respectful
- Talking positively about our school
- Wearing our school uniform with pride
- Not disrupting other student’s learning opportunities.
- Getting to know others by meeting and interacting with students from other social groups and year levels
- Communicating with people positively
- Socialising at school at the right time and place – not always during a lesson
- Always speak respectfully